As you all know, we are half-way through our Annual Giving Campaign. We thank those of you who have already donated and we appreciate your support in working in partnership with our school.
For those of you who have yet to donate, either big or small, we encourage you to do so as we are seeking 100% participation from our families. Collectively, we need everyone’s participation to make a difference.
- To invest in your child’s future by making their school a better place.
- To raise teacher salaries and offer end-of-the-year bonuses.
- To offer scholarships to those families who need the extra support.
- To send your children’s teachers to a yearly “Refresher Course” hosted by AMI USA.
- To continue to offer two AMI trained Montessori Guides in the classroom as oppose to one guide and one assistant.
- To maintain both buildings by up-keeping and adding additions to the classrooms when necessary.
How did the School Apply the Donations Last Year?
- We opened an Upper Elementary Classroom.
- We purchased 5 new computers for the Elementary Computer Lab.
- The Children’s House was able to add two new child-sized sinks in the classrooms.
- We added a window in the Primary 2 to improve “blind spots” on the patio.
- We offered approximately $170,000 in just scholarships.
- We were able to send all of our teachers to the “Refresher Course”.
- Lower Elementary was able to connect the children’s bathroom to the classroom.
We need your support to continue offering the best education and the best environment to your children. Make a difference, today!